Greetings our Dear Parents,
Little Wonder World Preschool, LLC would like to address what most of you are aware of, the sweeping pandemic of Coronavirus, otherwise known as COVID-19. As the number of cases continue to grow in our country and our state, we would like to would like to inform all center parents of this pandemic and make you aware of how our organization is handling the situation with yours and your children’s health first in mind.
What is it Coronavirus?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China.
How COVID-19 Spreads?
The virus is thought to spread mainly between people who are in close contact with one another (within about 6 feet) through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes. It also may be possible that a person can get COVID-19 by touching a surface or object that has
the virus on it and then touching their own mouth, nose, or possibly their eyes.
What are the Symptoms?
Patients with COVID-19 have had mild to severe respiratory illness with symptoms of:
• shortness of breath
What can we do to prevent the virus from spreading to us and our loved ones:
- Wash hands regularly for at least 20 sec.
- Clean all surfaces where you, your child, or anyone you come in contact with may touch.
- Cover you sneeze or cough in your sleeve not on your hands.
- Avoid touching your face at all – specifically your eyes, nose, ears.
- While being in public avoid close contact with anyone that shows symptoms.
- Avoid large gatherings all together.
Little Wonder World Preschool, LLC is taking action:
- Tomorrow, March 13th the center will have an early dismissal at 1:00 P.M.
- The center will be closed for extensive cleaning on March 16th, 17th. During these days we will disinfect all classrooms, kitchen, bathrooms equipment.
- We will be reopen with regular schedule hours on Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
For more information on Coronavirus NJDOH hotline # 1-800-222-1222 or visit Local Health Department website: www.localhealth.nj.gow
Stay safe and healthy!
Mrs. Svitlana Chaykivska
Owner and Director